Keywords: DG59, reconnect, fail, not, connecting, can't pair, stop working, no sound
The USB adapter and headphones within DG59 set are LOCKED to each other, they should auto reconnect once they are turned on. Check the Leaf/DG50 (the black USB adapter) and AS9S(headphones) are connected or not.
Adapter & headphones are WELL connected -
- Headphones say 'Welcome to Avantree, Connected'
- LED on headphones stay SOLID BLUE
- LED on adapter flashes BLUE 3 times every 5s
Adapter & headphone are NOT connected -
- Headphones only say “Welcome to Avantree” but NO "Connected"
- LED on headphones flashes BLUE once per 2 seconds
- LED on adapter flashes BLUE once every 5s
If you find they are NOT connected, please try Solutions below:
Turn off the headphones and unplug DG50, wait for 10 seconds, then turn back on both devices, they should auto reconnect to each other.
- Clear paired history of headphones: After turning on, press and hold both “+” and “-” for 10 seconds until the RED and BLUE LEDs are BOTH on for 2 seconds (looks PINK) - now all the paired history of the headphones is cleared. It then enters pairing mode automatically with the LED flashing alternately RED and BLUE.
- Clear paired history of adpater: Set Leaf to PAIRING MODE – Hold MFB for 2 seconds until the LED flash BLUE and WHITE alternately.Quickly Double click the MFB to reset Leaf, the BLUE and WHITE LEDs are both on for 2 seconds. Then Leaf will automatically enter pairing mode
- Keep them close and wait for 5-10 sec, they will auto-reconnect.