Keywords: HT4189, static, noise, buzzing, TV, AV Receiver, AVR
Key Questions to Ask:
- Did you use transmitter Audikast with TV? AV Receiver? Did you use optical port ? RCA ports or headphone jack?
- Did you try one different audio cable?
- If you plug wired ear buds into the same output port on your audio source that the transmitter is plugged into, is the sound normal?
- If you are using USB port on the audio source to power up the transmitter, did you try one separate power supply？
- Plug wired earbuds to the output port, check whether the sound is normal.
- Try powering up the Audikast using a different USB charger (5V/0.5-2A).
- Try one different audio cable that connecting the Audikast and your audio source.
- Clear paired history of BOTH the Audikast and your headphones.
FOR AV RECEIVER:
- ONLY use the BIG 6.35MM PHONE OUT on front side of your AV Receiver with the 6.35mm to 3.5mm adapter, DON'T use the PRE OUT L/R ports on back of your AV Receiver.
- Do NOT set the volume too high.
- Plug wired earbuds to the port, check whether the sound is normal.
NOTE: Keep the audio cable connecting the transmitter and your audio source separate from other cables, do not tangle it with other cables, e.g. power cable.
If the static/noise still exists, contact email@example.com for FREE replacement pls.