- Are both the headphones and your Bluetooth device well paired / connected?
- How to check >Audition Procast / AS9PA - Guide - LED indicator
- If your headphones didn't connect with other BT-enabled devices please refer> connect Audition Procast with BT devices
- We suggest you to RESET Audition Procast if the above pairing issues solutions don't work.
2. No sound in Broadcast mode?
- Please check if the Master Broadcast headphones and the Receiver headphones is connected >> Master Broadcast headphones> LED shows GREEN ; >> Receiver headphones> LED shows WHITE ;
- Please recheck the Bluetooth connection is fine between the Master Broadcast Headphones and the connected device, otherwise please re-connect the Broadcast Master Headphones on your device manually.
3. Have you set the headphones as the "audio output" for your Bluetooth device?
1) Using with Window PC please refer --
- Just right-click the sound icon,
- click playback devices,
- right-click on "Avantree Audition Procast"
- click set as default. (For More info please refer: Set up Bluetooth audio devices on Windows PC)
2) Using with iOS PC please refer --
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sound.
- Check the Bluetooth devices list of the sound output, then click "Avantree Audition Pro" as Output. (For More info please refer: Setup Bluetooth audio devices on iOS PC)
3) Using with TV, please refer the links as below:
4. Headphone is defective
Normally, the LED light will turn red when you try to charge, if you can't see any light even after using a different USB cable, the headphone might be defective.
If still not clear, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for RMA support.