Keywords: Audition Procast, AS9PA, Non-Bluetooth, PC, Laptop, Computer
You will need to get a USB Bluetooth transmitter to work with your PC -
- if your PC is not Bluetooth-enabled
- if your PC is Bluetooth-enabled, but you prefer no audio delay (most PC native Bluetooth does not support low latency and you will still experience 200ms delay)
Here we take " Avantree Leaf" as an example -
1. Set your USB Bluetooth Transmitter into Pairing Mode - (please refer to your user manual or Google " Pairing+ Model number")
Plug Leaf into you PC > Hold "MFB" for 3s to set it into "Pairing Mode", The LED will show White/ Original alternately.
2. Set your AS9PA into Pairing Mode
From Power ON , slide the Power Switch to theposition and hold for 3s until the LED flashes BLUE and RED alternately. (Note: DO NOT slide the power switch from to directly)
3. Keep them close together and wait. Once connected, the headphones LED will show solid BLUE.
4. For Music Stream - Set your USB Bluetooth Transmitter as the default device on you PC.
- Right-click the speaker icon in the right bottom corner of the task bar right‐and select “Playback devices”.
- Set the “Avantree Leaf” as the “Default Device”.
5. For VOIP calls - After set the “Default Device” done, please change the mic and speaker settings of your VOIP
software (eg.: Skype) to use the “Avantree Leaf” by default.
Any questions please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org