Pair and Connect
- Plug the BT adapter into your PC/laptop
(Note: To ensure a best operational range, please use the provided extension cable to keep DG59 dongle in the front of the computer)
- Turn ON the BT headphones (HOLD button for 3 seconds)
- Keep them close and wait, the devices can be paired automatically, once connected you'll hear "connected" and LED shows solid BLUE
- Once Mac recognize Leaf, you can found "Avantree DG59" by click speaker icon on top task-bar.
3. Select "Avantree DG59" as a Output Device. And now you can stream audio from Leaf.
4. If you want use the microphone of Bluetooth headphones which connected to Leaf, please set "Avantree DG59" as a input out device.
Any questions please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org