Keywords: Alto Clair. AH6, Non-Bluetooth TV,
You will need to get a Bluetooth transmitter to work with your headphone -
- if your TV is not Bluetooth-enabled
- if your TV is Bluetooth-enabled smart TV, but you prefer no audio delay (most TV native bluetooth does not support low latency and you will still experience 200ms delay)
*Please choose the appropriate Bluetooth Transmitter depends on your TV's audio outputs.
Here we take " Avantree Oasis Plus" as an example -
1. Set your Bluetooth Transmitter into Pairing Mode - (please refer to your user manual or Google " Pairing+ Model number")
Set Oasis Plus to enter into pairing mode - Oasis will enter pairing mode automatically if not paired with other device before. If not, hold button for 2s – “TX” LED will alternately flash GREEN and WHITE quickly.
2. Set your Alto Clair into pairing mode-
Slide the power switch to Bluetooth icon position and hold for 3 seconds. You’ll hear “Pairing” and the LED indicator blinks RED and BLUE alternately.
3. Keep them close together and wait. Once connected, the “TX” LED will stop flashing and A will light up, the headphones LED will show solid BLUE.
4. * You can switch HD priority and LL priority with the switch button on Oasis Plus
Any questions please feel free to contact email@example.com