Keywords: HS063，063，two mobile devices, smart phone, two phones
1. Connect HS063 to the FIRST device as below-
- Set HS063 enter into PAIRING MODE - From OFF status, hold POWER Button for 5 seconds till the LED indicator blinks RED and BLUE alternately.
- On your device, turn on the Bluetooth feature and select “Avantree HS063” to connect. If you are using a Bluetooth transmitter, please set your transmitter to PAIRING MODE (follow its user manual)
2. Turn OFF the headphones, then set Alto Clair into PAIRING MODE again and repeat above steps to connect to the SECOND device.
3. Reconnect HS063 on your first device manually, now your headphones connect to TWO devices simultaneously : )
- This feature only works for two mobile devices, such as cellphones and tablets. It doesn’t work for PCs and Bluetooth transmitters.
- Although the headphones can connect with TWO mobile devices at the same time, Only ONE of them can activate the headphones (one audio source output only), please toggle between the two mobile devices manually.
Any further questions please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org