Keywords: Alto Clair, not charging, power, can't charge, charging issue
THANKS for choosing Avantree Products! Please DO NOT worry when any problems encountered during you use them because the device comes with 24 months warranty!
You might encounter difficulties when charging your headphones, please ensue the following checklist--
* If you charge the headphones with USB cable -
- Verify the wall charger/ USB power adapter with plugged is working fine
- Verify the USB charging cable is working fine
- Verify that the USB cable is firmly connected to both the headset jack and the USB port of the charger adapter
* If you charge the headphones through charging base -
- Please ensure the headset is put on the charging base, the charging needles are firmly inserted into the charging port entirely. The headphones pads are facing the to the side as the arrow shows.
- Please make sure that the USB cable is connected directly to the USB port on the charging base.
- If possible, try plugging the USB cable into a different USB port.
If the problems can'be fixed please provide the detailed info and your AMZ order number to Avantree Service Team email@example.com