Keywords: Alto Clair，AH6，two mobile devices, smart phone, two phones
1. Set Alto Clair into Pairing Mode and connect to the 1st phone as bellow--
2. To add another cell phone
- After connected with the 1st phone successfully, please turn off the headphones.
- Connect headphones with 2nd phone as above ( Alto Clair - Guide - How to Pair to a Mobile Device)
- Tap and select “Avantree AH6” on the 1st phone manually.
Now, Avantree AH6 connected with TWO phones simultaneously.
- This feature only works for two mobile devices, such as cellphones and tablets. It doesn’t work for PCs and Bluetooth transmitters.
- Although the headphones can connect with TWO mobile devices at the same time, Only ONE of them can activate the headphones (one audio source output only), please toggle between the two mobile devices manually.
Any further questions please feel free to contact email@example.com