Keywords: HT4186, reconnect, fail, not, connecting
The transmitter and headphone within HT4186 set is LOCKED to each other, they should auto reconnect once both devices are powered up and turned on.
If you find they fail to reconnect, turn off both trasmitter and headphone, then turn them both back on, they will auto-reconnect. If they fail to do so please try either Solution 1 or Solution 2 below:
- Clear paired history of headphones: After turning on, press and hold both “+” and “-” for 10 seconds until the RED and BLUE LEDs are BOTH on for 2 seconds (looks PINK) - now all the paired history of the headphones is cleared. It then enters pairing mode automatically with the LED flashing alternately RED and BLUE.
- Now, turn on the transmitter and wait for 5-10 sec, they will auto-reconnect, close to A on transmitter and LED on headphone turn SOLID BLUE, you will also hear "Your device is connected" from headphone.
- Enter the transmitter into PAIRING MODE - Turn on the transmitter, then press and hold A for 1 second, close to A flashes RED and BLUE alternately.
- Enter the headphones into PAIRING MODE – ensure headphones are “off”, then press and hold the MFB button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes alternately RED and BLUE.
- Keep them close and wait for 5-10 seconds. Once connected, close to A on transmitter and LED on headphone turn SOLID BLUE, you will also hear "Welcome to Avantree, CONNECTED" from headphone.
Now you can LOCK the connection between the headphones and transmitter. This ensures they auto-reconnect each time they are powered on.
- Once the 2 devices are connected, press A for 10 seconds, until you find the close to A flashes RED and BLUE at the same time ( look like PINK) for 2 seconds. Now, they are locked.