- Around 30% due to transmitter & headphone not connected properly. More in Step 1
- Around 65% due to invalid audio input. More in Step 2 below
- Less than 5% due to product quality issue.
Step 1 : Check the Audikast(the black square transmitter) and NB16(Earphone) are connected or not.
- close to A on Audikast turn SOLID BLUE,
- "FS" on Audikast lights up.
Not connected indicators:
- close to A on Audikast FLASHES but NOT stay SOLID BLUE
- "FS" on Audikast does NOT light up.
If connected, but still no sound, then go to below Step 2;
If not connected, pair and connect them referring to below link:
Step 2: Check if there is valid audio signal being fed into the Audikast.
- If connected using TV DIGITAL AUDIO OUT(OPTICAL),
1) Ensure your TV audio format is set to “PCM” or "DOLBY/DTS" is off, Bluetooth adapter does not decode Dolby/DTS;
2) Change your TV audio OUT setting to “External Speaker”.
- If connected using TV RCA ports,
1) ONLY use the Red/White ports LABELED “AUDIO OUT”. Other RCA ports are usually AUDIO IN and incorrect. Plug wired ear buds into the TV RCA ports with 3.5mm AUX to RCA audio cable, check if you can hear sound.
2) Change your TV audio OUT setting to "External Speakers".
If connected using TV headphone jack,
1) Change your TV audio OUT setting to "Headset".
2) Plug wired ear buds into the TV headphone jack, check if you can hear sound.
Step 3. If both above are excluded, please contact email@example.com for free replacement.