Keywords: TWS109, true wireless, connected, no sound, no audio, one ear
"Left, right channels connected" indicates, left earbud no soud
Make sure the RIGHT earbud is connected with the mobile device and the left earbud is powered on.
- Check the LED indicator to confirm if the earbuds is connected with each other. Once connected, LED on both earbuds will flash BLUE twice every 5s.
- If checked as not connected, please connect them manually - from its OFF state, press & hold on BOTH earbuds for 15s until the LED flashes BLUE repidly.
Note: Audio on calls routes through the RIGHT earbud ONLY.
"Left, right channels connected" indicates, both earbuds no sound
Make sure the RIGHT earbud is connected with the mobile device.
- Check the LED indicator to confirm if the RIGHT earbuds is connected with the mobile device. Once connected, LED on both earbuds will flash BLUE twice every 5s.
- If checked as connected but still no sound, please try to pair and connect with another device.
- If this device works, please connect them manually.
- If used with PC / notebook, please select TWS109 as default playback device.
- If used with Android phone, please make sure TWS109 is both checked as media audio and call audio.
- Please make sure you are not running any applications support live voice function, such as GoToMeeting, WeChat, etc., while you want to stream music from two earbuds.
If none of the above works, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.