Pair & connect
NOTE: Pair ONLY the RIGHT earbud with your phone. When you turn on the LEFT earbud it will auto-connect with the RIGHT.
1) From its OFF state, press & hold on RIGHT earbud for 5s until the LED flashes RED & BLUE alternately.
2) Activate Bluetooth on your phone. Click and connect to “Avantree TWS109”. Once connected, the LED will flash BLUE twice every 5s / once every 3s and you will hear: “Connected.”
3) Turn on the LEFT earbud - it will auto-connect to the RIGHT earbud. The LED will flash BLUE twice every 5s / once every 3s and you will hear “Left, right channels connected”.
Next time you just turn both earbuds ON and they will auto-reconnect with the last paired phone.
1) Activate Bluetooth on your phone.
2) Turn on the RIGHT earbud.
3) Turn on the LEFT earbud. Wait for about 5-10s to reconnect.
Single earbud use (mono)
Only the RIGHT earbud can be used used individually for mono playback or calls. To use as a standalone mono headset only turn on the RIGHT earbud.