Keywords: TWS110, true wireless, pairing, not pair, not connect
• Ensure the RIGHT earbud is in Pairing mode – LED will flash WHITE and RED alternately.
• Delete “Avantree TWS110” information from the Bluetooth list on your smart phone, tablet, etc. Turn the Bluetooth off and then on again. Then try to pair again.
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case to power them on - First the RIGHT ; then the LEFT. They will connect to each other, and then the RIGHT earbud will enter pairing mode within 5-10s. Its LED light will flash WHITE and RED alternately.
- Activate Bluetooth on your device. Search and select “Avantree TWS110” to connect. All the LEDs will turn off once connected. Now you can stream audio.
• Reset/clear pairing history of TWS110 and pair again.
- Power off both earbuds manually – remove from the charging case, then long press for about 5s, LED light will illuminate RED for about 2s, then turn off.
- Long press about 10s from off status. DO NOT RELEASE until LED flashes WHITE and RED simultaneously (looks PINK) 3 times. It will power off thereafter.