If the earbuds exhibit abnormal behavior, e.g. can’t pair with device, sound cutting in & out, very short range, static noise, buttons not responding, etc., please ‘reset’ your pairing
1. Power off both earbuds manually – Remove from the charging case, then long press for about 5s, LED light will illuminate RED for about 2s, then turn off.
2. Long press about 10s from off status. DO NOT RELEASE until LED flashes WHITE and RED simultaneously (looks PINK) 3 times. It will power off thereafter.
Note: The connection between two earbuds will be also cleared. Turn on both earbuds SIMULTANEOUSLY to connect them. Then pair again.
1. Remove the earbuds from the charging case to power on. They will connect to each other, and then the RIGHT earbud will enter pairing mode within 5-10s. The LED light on the Right earbud will flash WHITE and RED alternately.
2. Activate Bluetooth on your device. Search and select “Avantree TWS110” to connect.
3. Once connected, all the LEDs will turn off once connected. Now you can stream audio.