Keywords: TWS105, true wireless, no sound, audio, one side, one earbud, connected
No sound from BOTH earbuds
It is because you have not connected the earbuds with your device successfully.
- Please check if it is indicated as "Connected" on your device.
- If not, please turn off both earbuds, and try to connect again.
No sound from the RIGHT earbud
Situation A - It is because the RIGHT earbud failed to reconnect with the LEFT.
- Please turn both earbuds off and on again.
- If still fails, please connect them manually – when they are powered on, double click their MFBs. LED will flash WHITE once every 2s.
Situation B - It mostly happened when using with transmitter. The trasmitter, such as Audicast, will connect two earbuds separately as two different earphones. They may be confused.
1. Please turn off both TWS105 and the transmitter
2. Turn on TWS105 first
3. Then turn on the transmitter