First use >
- Power on the LEFT earbud - short press MFB once and it will enter pairing mode within 5-10s. LED light will illuminate WHITE for 1s and then flash rapidly.
- Activate Bluetooth on your device. Search and select “Avantree TWS105” to connect.
- Turn on the RIGHT earbud and it will auto-connect to the LEFT earbud. The LED light will flash WHITE once every 5s. Now you can stream audio.
After first use (Reconnect), please >
- Ensure the Bluetooth on your device is on.
- Turn on the LEFT earbud
- Turn on the RIGHT earbud. Wait 5~10 seconds, they will auto-reconnect to each other and connect to the LAST PAIRED device.
Note: If it fails to reconnect your device, please click “Avantree TWS105” on your device to manually connect.
Connect to a NEW device >
- Make sure the Bluetooth on the previously connected device is off.
- Follow the steps in the “First use” part to connect to a new device.