Keywords: ANC032，032，noise, noisy, buzzing, crackling, distortion, shocking, ANC mode
If possible please contact email@example.com with the following questions' answers and your amazon order number.
- How's your headphones battery level? Please fully recharge the headphones by around 3 hours first.
- What does the noise sound like? consistent or inconsistent?
- Does the noise only exist in a moment of ANC function be activated?
- Does the noise only exist during music playback?
Also, please check the following points to see if the strange noise caused by usage issue..
- Usage issue -
Please help us to confirm the headphones usage is right, since some wrong wearing ways may also cause noisy sound in ANC mode.
1) Depending on how you wear the headset, the noise canceling effect may vary or a beeping sound (howling) may occur. In these cases, take off the headset and put it on again.
*NOTE: ANC Headphones wrong usages including: Press hard on the earpads housing, metal earrings cover the noise cancelling mic, remove the ear cushions, moving head or walking quickly..
2) The noise canceling effect may not be pronounced in a VERY quiet environment, or some white noise may be heard.
If you confirm the headphones usage is right and the Bluetooth operational range/Wired audio cable is fine, but the noise still exist please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to kick off the replacement process.