Keywords: Oasis Plus, TX, RX, Transmitter, Receiver, long range, best result, a pair, guide
To achieve the best range, you can use two Oasis Plus Transceiver as a pair, one connect to audio source as Bluetooth transmitter and the other one connect to speaker / sound system as Bluetooth Receiver.
Here is the set up steps -
First, choose one as a Transmitter (TX unit) and the other as a receiver (RX unit).
Note: Turn off other nearby Bluetooth devices to avoid unintentionally pairing to other devices.
Follow the steps below to pair:
- Set the RX unit to receiver mode -Slide TX/RX/OFF switch to the "RX" position.
- Set the TX unit to transmitter mode -Slide TX/RX/OFF switch to the "TX" position.
- Slide LL/HD switch to “LL” or “HD priority” position，refer to “function & operation” table.
- Set BOTH UNITS to pairing mode – Hold Bluetooth button for 2 seconds until the LEDs (“TX” on the TX unit and “RX” on the RX unit) flash alternating GREEN and WHITE
- Keep devices close together and wait. Once connected, you will hear the voice prompt “ Ready for use.” from both units. LED device A will be on for both units.