Keywords: NB16, neckband, headphones, not connect, pair
Ensure NB16 is in Pairing mode correctly
- From off status, hold for about 5 seconds until LED flashes BLUE and RED alternately.
Note: For first time use, it will enter pairing mode automatically after power on.
For Bluetooth transmitter
- Please ensure the transmitter is in Pairing mode – refer to its user manual.
- NB16 can work with Avantree transmitters, such as Priva III, Audikast and Oasis Plus. The following is the related user guide for your reference:
For Smart phone, tablet and PC
- Turn the Bluetooth feature off and then on.
- Delete your Avantree NB16 headphones from the Bluetooth list on your device. Try to pair it again.
Clear the headphones pairing history
- Make sure NB16 is powered on and not connected with any device. Press and hold and together for about 10s, until LED lights on BLUE and RED simultaneously for about 2s (looks pink). Then it will enter pairing mode automatically.