Keywords: ANC032，032，short battery life, can't hold charge
There are THREE possibilities if the headset seems no longer hold a charge
- The battery didn't fully recharged
- The battery life depends on the audio source type/ audio volume
- Forget to switch off ANC function when don't use headphones.
- Are headphones not properly well recharged?
Normally it will take 2.5hours to fully charged, the LED will remain red when charging and will turn off when charging is complete.
2. Usage hours may be different depending on the settings and conditions of use (audio source type/ audio volume)
The battery life depends on how loud you listen to music. Generally though, the play time of ANC032 in wireless mode is around 18 hours of playback on 60% music volume and up to 10 hours in wireless mode with ANC function activated.
3. Forget to switch off ANC function when don't use headphones.
Power off the headphones but with ANC activated can also consume battery power. If you forgot to switch off the ANC button by over night it will drained battery quickly, so please confirm that you turn off the headphones and switch off the ANC mode when you don't use them.
If the headphones still can't hold charge please provide your product "lot number" which print on the headband with CE FCC logo... ( maybe "17xx" or "18xx" ) , product order number to to contact email@example.com