Keywords: NB16, neckband, headphones, no sound, PC, TV, phone.
No sound with PC?
- Set Avantree NB16 as the default device or output device on the PC.
- When using NB16 to make VOIP calls through apps, please set NB16 Hands-Free as Microphone and Speakers device.
No sound with Bluetooth transmitter to watching TV?
- Check audio source is properly
- AUX & RCA output on TV – tested by wired headphones
- OPT output on TV – Set audio format to “PCM/LPCM” or turn off Dolby/DTS
- Change your TV audio out setting to External speakers /Headset.
- Ensure Bluetooth transmitter and headphones are connected properly.
The following no sound FAQs with Avantree transmitters are for your reference:
- Oasis Plus - Troubleshooting - Not working / No sound
- Audikast - Troubleshooting - No sound from TV and headphone simultaneously
- Audikast - Troubleshooting - Not working / no sound
- Priva III/IIA - Troubleshooting - Not working / no sound
No sound with mobile phone?
Make sure Avantree NB16 is “Connected” on the Bluetooth list of your mobile device. LED indicator will flash Blue once every 5 seconds.