Keywords: ANC032，032，PC, Bluetooth, non-Bluetooth, DG50, DG40S
* Use with Bluetooth-enabled PC -
1. Set ANC032 enter into PAIRING MODE -
From OFF status, hold POWER Button for 5 seconds till the LED indicator blinks RED and BLUE alternately.
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your PC if it's not on already. To do this, on the taskbar, select action center > Bluetooth.
3. In action center, select Connect > Avantree ANC032
4. On the Playback tab, click your headset, and then click the Set Default button. > On the Recording tab, click your headset, and then click the Set Default button. > Click OK to save your changes.
5. Please set ANC032 as the default audio output/input device On your VOIP app/ audio app,
* Use with Non-Bluetooth-enabled PC -
You will need to get a Bluetooth transmitter to work with your headphone -
- if your PC is not Bluetooth-enabled
- if your PC is Bluetooth-enabled, but you prefer no audio delay (please choose Avantree Leaf)
Use with Avantree DG40S >> DG40S User Guide & FAQ
Use with Avantree Leaf >> Leaf (DG50) User Guide & FAQ
Any questions please feel free to contact email@example.com