Keywords: TWS320, true wireless, no sound, left channel, one earbud.
Note: you only need to pair the right earbud ONLY!
- Make sure the right earbud is in pairing mode - press & hold MFB on the right earbud for about 5s. LED will flash BLUE and RED alternately.
- Make sure the Bluetooth on your audio device (smartphone, tablet) is activated.
- Once the above two are done, turn on the left earbud - press & hold MFB on the left earbud for about 2s. LED will light on BLUE for about 1 second.
- If neither works, please clear pairing history. Then try to connect it again.
Indicated as connected, but still no sound
- Left channel no sound
It may be due to the left earbud is not connected with the right one. Please connect them manually.
2. Both earbuds no sound
- Check the LED indicator to confirm if the earbuds are connected with each other and the phone. Once connected, LED on both earbuds will flash BLUE every 5s.
- If checked as connected but still no sound, please try to pair and connect with another device.
- If this device works, please clear pairing history and delect any "Avantree TWS320" information on the Bluetooth list of the first "no sound" device. Then try to pair and connect it again.
- If used with PC / notebook, please select TWS320 as default playback device.
- If used with Android phone, please make sure TWS320 is both checked as media audio and call audio.
- Please make sure you are not running any applications support live voice function, such as GoToMeeting, WeChat, etc., while you want to stream music from two earbuds.
If none works, kindly contact email@example.com.