Thanks so much for choosing Avantree, any questions please feel free to contact email@example.com
1. Set ANC032 enter into PAIRING MODE -
From OFF status, hold POWER Button for 5 seconds till the LED indicator blinks RED and BLUE alternately.
2. Set your TV into PAIRING MODE -
(eg. Samsung SMART Bluetooth-enabled TV reference - https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062502/)
- Press the Home button on your remote.
- Navigate to Settings > Sound > Sound Output.
- Select Speaker List.
- Select "Avantree ANC032" to connect. Note: If the TV cannot detect your headphones, move the device closer to the TV.
- Select Pair and connect.
- To complete the connection, select OK.
(eg. LG SMART Bluetooth-enabled TV reference - http://www.lg.com/us/support/mobile/bluetooth-guided-setup)
- Select the Settings icon.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- From the Sound menu select Sound Out.
- Select LG Sound Sync Bluetooth from the list, then select Detect.
- Choose "Avantree ANC032" from the list to pair.
NOTE: 1) It may take a 1-2 seconds for audio to play in your headset when you first turn on your TV. 2) Headphones' re-connection function depends on the different make/model of the TV.