The industry-leading "Bypass" function allows the audio to be played through a set of headphones and a speaker system at the same time, with the option of each playing at a different volume level.
How to do it:
1. Set up your audio device as below.
Important Note: Bypass can only work with the same type of input/output. eg. AUX input to AUX output or OPT input to OPT output.
1) TV, Oasis plus, speaker system, Bluetooth headphones
2) TV, AV receiver, Oasis plus, speaker system, Bluetooth headphones
In the case of AV Receivers (e.g. Yamaha, Denon, etc.), we suggest that you use the big 6.35mm headphone jack in the front. You'll need to get a "6.35mm to 3.5mm audio adapter" separately. This item can easily be found in most electronics stores at a very low price.
WARNING: For AV Receivers, please ONLY use either the front port mentioned above or the ports labeled "AUDIO OUT." The other ports will not only not work but may also permanently damage your Oasis Plus!
2. Slide Power/Mode switch to TX position on your Oasis Plus
3. Pair the Oasis Plus with your headphones. Please see USER GUIDE if you're not sure how.
Now you should be good to go! If you have any question, please email us at email@example.com, we'll provide you with the help you need!