Keywords: CK11, make a call, voice, Siri, Google assistance, hey siri, ok google, call mom, voice activation, voice call
How to make a hands free call by voice?
Please make sure your smartphone was CONNECTED with WIFI or WLAN/Mobile Data and CK11 is well connected with your phone, then follow the below steps according to your different phone:
1. For ISO system(iPhone 6S and above,) please make the below settings:
- Tap Settings
- Tap Siri & Search
- Open the below settings : Listen for "Hey Siri"/ Press Home for Siri / Allow Siri When Locked
- Then you are required to Set Up "Hey Siri" through your voice. This helps Siri recognize your voice when you say "Hey Siri" .
- Choose Continue and Say "Hey Siri" into the phone. After completed, you can activate Siri by the voice " Hey Siri".
- Now it will dial use the name you have set up on your phone by voice. So if you have a contact listed as Jeremy, and say "Hey Siri call Jeremy", it will call the number. Or you can also do some other voice commands(as above).
- If you have several numbers on one contact, e.g. if you have a contact listed as Alisha Chen with two numbers of work and home. Siri will ask which you want to call. Just answer and it will call out.
2. For Android phones, please make the below settings:
- Download Google Assistance
- Open Google Assistance
- Press the blue button in the top-right corner of the Google Assistant window
- Tap the menu icon in the top-right corner of the Google Assistant window
- Tap Settings
- If you can't get into the Google assistance, you will not find the blue button in the top but you can also find it through Google. Please follow the bellow:
- Open Google
- Press in the right bottom of Google
- Tap Settings bellow Google Assistance
- Tap Voice Match - Teach the Assistance to recognize your voice. Then record your voice accordingly and completed. When completed, you can activate Google Assistance by the voice " OK Google".
- Now it will dial use the name you have set up on your phone by voice. So if you have a contact listed as Home, and say "OK Google call home", it will call the number. Or you can also do some other voice commands(as above).
- If you have several numbers on one contact, e.g. John Smith have two numbers for Work and Mobile. Google Assistance will ask which you want to call. Just answer and it will call out. (For some phones, it will not ask which one you want to call just call by default. In this case, we suggest you to save each number)
3. For ISO system(iPhone 6 and below) and other android phones that can't support Google Assistance but has build-in voice controls, please follow the below steps:
- Make sure your smartphone was CONNECTED with WIFI or WLAN/Mobile Data
- Paired CK11 with your smartphone (follow the user manual)
- Press the MFB once to activate Siri / S Voice. You will hear a beep indicating success. Then you can make a call by voice control (e.g. Call Andrew) or any other voice commands.
* Please put your phone on holder for better sound since when you activate Siri/Google Assistance, it is still through microphone of your phone.
* Functionality varies depending on the mobile phone model, please refer to your phone user guide for details.
* Voice Dialing function may not use due to different pronunciation or environment.