Keywords: Audition Pro, not charging, power, can't charge, charging issue
THANKS for choosing Avantree Products! Please DO NOT worry when any problems encountered during you use them because the device comes with 24 months warranty!
You might encounter difficulties when charging your headphones, please ensue the following checklist--
* If you charge the headphones with wall charger/ USB power adapter
- Verify the wall charger/ USB power adapter with plugged is working fine
- Verify the USB charging cable is working fine
- Verify that the USB cable is firmly connected to both the headset jack and the USB port of the charger adapter
- Check that entry points (headphones and power source) are clear of any dirt or debris, as this could prevent clear communication between the two devices.
* If you charge the headphones through PC/ Laptop
- Make sure that the power for the computer is turned on. Charging will not be completed if the computer is set to standby mode or hibernation mode.
- Please make sure that the USB cable is connected directly to the USB port on the computer and not through a USB hub. Charging may not be completed with an indirect connection.
- If possible, try plugging the USB cable into a different USB port in the computer.
If the problems can'be fixed please provide the detailed info and your AMZ order number to Avantree Service Team email@example.com