Recently, after Win 10 update, for some user, they can see a driver error sign like below
Please follow below steps to remove it.
1. Go to Control Panel > Troubleshooting
2. Click on "Hardware and Sound"
3. Under "Device" Click on "Hardware and Devices - Find and fix problems with devices and hardware."
4. Follow the steps until computer tries to manually find problems.
5. It will say there is a problem with the "Bluetooth Radio" and it will try to fix it, but fail to.
6. Once finished, it will ask to restart computer
7. After restarted, your Bluetooth device was able to pick up signals.
If there are other issues, pls contact email@example.com for help.