Keywords: Audikast, TC418, static, noise, AV Receiver
FOR AV RECEIVER:
- ONLY use the BIG 6.35MM PHONE OUT on front side of your AV Receiver with the 6.35mm to 3.5mm adapter, DON'T use the PRE OUT L/R ports on back of your AV Receiver.
- Do NOT set the volume too high.
- Plug wired earbuds to the port, check whether the sound is normal.
- Plug wired earbuds to the output port, check whether the sound is normal.
- Try powering up the Audikast using a different USB charger (5V/0.5-2A).
- Try one different audio cable that connecting the Audikast and your audio source.
- Clear paired history of BOTH the Audikast and your headphones.
If the static/noise still exists, contact [email protected] for FREE replacement pls.
If any more help needed, you may contact [email protected] for help. Also, to make sure all our users can use Avantree products properly, we offer Avantree Online Clinic to help you with your set up / installation FREE of Charge, click below link for details: