The transmitter and headphone within HT3189 set is LOCKED to each other, they should auto reconnect once both devices are powered up and turned on.
If you find they fail to reconnect, turn off and on both devices, they will auto-reconnect. If they fail to do so please try either Solution 1 or Solution 2 below:
- Clear paired history of headphones: After turning on, press and hold both “+” and “-” for 10 seconds until the RED and BLUE LEDs are BOTH on for 2 seconds (looks PINK) - now all the paired history of the headphones is cleared. It then enters pairing mode automatically with the LED flashing alternately RED and BLUE.
- Now, turn on the transmitter and wait for 5-10 sec, they will auto-reconnect, LED on both transmitter and headphone turn SOLID BLUE.
- Enter the transmitter into PAIRING MODE - turn the transmitter “on” then press and hold the MFB button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes alternately RED and BLUE.
- Enter the headphones into PAIRING MODE – ensure headphones are “off”, then press and hold the MFB button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes alternately RED and BLUE.
- Keep them close and wait for 5-10 seconds. Once connected, LED on both transmitter and headphone turn SOLID BLUE.
- Now you can LOCK the connection between the headphones and transmitter. This ensures they auto-reconnect each time they are powered on. Once the 2 devices are connected, DOUBLE click the MFB button on the transmitter, the WHITE LED will turn on for 2 seconds - now they are LOCKED.