Keywords: HT3189, reconnect
The transmitter and headphone within HT3189 set is LOCKED to each other, they should auto reconnect once both devices are powered up and turned on. Check the Priva III (the black round transmitter) and AS9S(headphone) are connected or not.
Transmitter & headphone are WELL connected -
- Headphone say 'Welcome to Avantree, Connected'
- LED indicator on BOTH transmitter and headphone stay SOLID BLUE
Transmitter & headphone are NOT connected -
- Headphone only say “Welcome to Avantree” but NO "Connected"
- LED indicator on both transmitter and headphone slowly FLASHES blue but NOT stay solid blue.
If you find they are NOT connected, please try Solutions below:
Turn off both devices, wait for 10 seconds, then turn back on both devices, they should auto reconnect to each other.
- Clear paired history of headphones: After turning on, press and hold both “+” and “-” for 10 seconds until the RED and BLUE LEDs are BOTH on for 2 seconds (looks PINK) - now all the paired history of the headphones is cleared. It then enters pairing mode automatically with the LED flashing alternately RED and BLUE.
- Now, turn on the transmitter and wait for 5-10 sec, they will auto-reconnect, LED on both transmitter and headphone turn SOLID BLUE.
- Enter the transmitter into PAIRING MODE - turn the transmitter “on” then press and hold the MFB button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes alternately RED and BLUE.
- Enter the headphones into PAIRING MODE – ensure headphones are “off”, then press and hold the MFB button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes alternately RED and BLUE.
- Keep them close and wait for 5-10 seconds. Once connected, LED on both transmitter and headphone turn SOLID BLUE.
Now you can LOCK the connection between the headphones and transmitter. This ensures they auto-reconnect each time they are powered on.
- Once the 2 devices are connected, DOUBLE click the MFB button on the transmitter, the WHITE LED will turn on for 2 seconds - now they are LOCKED.