Keywords: Oasis, TX, RX, Transmitter, Receiver, long range, best result, a pair, guide, two
If neither your audio source device such as TV, nor your receiving device, such as speaker or headphones are Bluetooth-enabled, then you are advised to get a Bluetooth transmitter AND a Bluetooth receiver. Oasis can be used as either a transmitter or a receiver. So you can get a pair of Oasis for this purpose. Of course, if you want to Bluetooth-enable a headphone, Oasis is too big for that purpose, and Clipper Pro is suggested.
To achieve the best range, you can also use two Oasis Transceiver as a pair, one connect to audio source as Bluetooth transmitter and the other one connect to speaker / sound system as Bluetooth Receiver. The working range of this pair can reach 300 feet, line fo sight, in a no-interference environment.
Here is the set up steps -
First, choose one as a Transmitter (TX unit) and the other as a receiver (RX unit).
Note: Turn off other nearby Bluetooth devices to avoid unintentionally pairing to other devices.
Follow the steps below to pair:
- Set the RX unit to receiver mode - Slide the TX/RX switch to the "RX" position.
- Set the TX unit to transmitter mode - Slide the TX/RX switch to the "TX" position.
- Slide power switch to “Bluetooth” position to turn on the both devices.
- Set BOTH UNITS to pairing mode – Hold for 3 seconds until the LEDs (“TX” on the TX unit and “RX” on the RX unit) flash alternating GREEN and WHITE.
- Keep devices close together and wait. Once connected, you will hear the voice prompt “ Ready for use.” from both units. LED device A will be on for both units.