1. Please make sure that you connect with your devices as the following steps:
STEP1 Get Torpedo Plus into paring mode – For first time use, once power on, Torpedo
Plus will automatically enter pairing mode and keep flash Red and Blue alternatively
STEP 2 Activate Bluetooth on your phone/PC/notebook and select ‘Torpedo Plus’. (For PC, make sure the playback device is Torpedo Plus.)
STEP 3 Once connected, you will hear a beep and the LED indicator will stay on.
NOTE: Once disconnected, Torpedo Plus will automatically enter pairing mode
2. The following pairing steps with some devices may help:
- Torpedo Plus - How to use with Echo / Echo Dot?
- Torpedo Plus- How to use Torpedo Plus with Avantree Oasis (TC500) ?
- Torpedo Plus- How to use Torpedo Plus with Audikast (TC418) ?
3. You may have to reset the speaker and repair with the device if it doesn't work as expected:
STEP1 Reset the speaker -- In pairing mode, double click MODE button. You will see LED stay Purple for 1s, then flash Red and Blue alternatively.
STEP2 Active Bluetooth on your phone / tablet / PC and look for “Torpedo Plus” on the list of found devices, select it to connect.