Keywords: Audition, connect, pair, not working, no sound
- Headphones and your Bluetooth audio device are not properly paired / connected
- Haven't set Audition as the default output of your target Bluetooth device?
1. Headphones and your Bluetooth audio device are not properly paired / connected?
- How to check > If your Audition is properly paired and connected with your audio source wirelessly, during music streaming, the LED light should be flashing in the following way:
- If your headphones didn't connect with other BT-enabled devices please refer> connect Audition with BT devices
- We suggest you to RESET Audition if the above pairing issues solutions don't work.
2.Haven't set Audition as the default output of your target Bluetooth device?
1) Using with Window PC please refer --
- Just right-click the sound icon,
- click playback devices,
- right-click on "Avantree Audition"
- click set as default. (For More info please refer: Set up Bluetooth audio devices on Windows PC)
2) Using with iOS PC please refer --
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sound.
- Check the Bluetooth devices list of the sound output, then click "Avantree Audition" as Output. (For More info please refer: Setup Bluetooth audio devices on iOS PC)
If still not clear, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.