To make sure all our users can use Avantree products properly, we offer Avantree Online Clinic to help you with your set up / installation FREE of Charge ONLINE. There are two types of clinic - 1) computer screen sharing (via gotomeeting) 2) camera sharing (via gotomeeting seeit)
1. Computer Screen Sharing
Ideal for - Avantree DG40s, DG50
Meeting Link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/251936453
Preparation - an Online Computer (with speaker & Mic, great! without, also OK, we can call you)
- You click this link and enter the meeting.
- You should be able to see our screen;
- We invite you to be the presenter so we see your screen
- Then we will help to check a few settings and do our troubleshooting procedure
2. Camera Screen Sharing
Ideal for - All Bluetooth transmitter connect to TV related questions, including HT3189, 4189, Oasis, Audikast, etc.
Preparation - an online smartphone.
Pls download a small app - "gotoassist see it" from your App Store
- You can easily remove it later if you want to
- Please make sure you allow the app to use your camera and mic
- Click launch Seeit app
- Enter the 9 digit number we gave you over the phone to start the session
- Then point the phone camera to the unit or TV you want to show us
- We start the troubleshooting & guide you what to do
Time: Upon Request (Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment)