Keywords: HT3189, volume, cannot adjust, low volume
If you found you cannot control volume via button “+” “-” on headset, you may check below pls:
- Make sure your CLIK/TAP the "+" "-" but NOT press and hold it, do NOT TAP/CLICK it too fast.
- Use HT3189 on your smart phone/tablet, check if you can adjust the volume.
- Turn off the transmitter and ONLY pair the AS9S headphones with your smart phone, check if you can adjust the volume.
- If you use TV USB to power up the transmitter, now try a different power supply, check if you can adjust the volume now.
- Ensure your TV(e.g. Sony TV) AUDIO OUT setting is set to "Variable" but NOT fixed, now you can control the volume of your TV speaker or audio system with your TV's remote control.
- The volume control button "+" "-" only works in Bluetooth mode NOT wired mode.
If all above failed, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for FREE replacement pls.
If any more help needed, you may contact email@example.com for help. Also, to make sure all our users can use Avantree products properly, we offer Avantree Online Clinic to help you with your set up / installation FREE of Charge, click below link for details: