- Are both the headphones and your Bluetooth device well paired / connected?
- How to check >Audition Pro / AS9P - Guide - LED indicator
- If your headphones didn't connect with other BT-enabled devices please refer> connect Audition Pro with BT devices
- We suggest you to RESET Audition Pro if the above pairing issues solutions don't work.
2. Have you set the headphones as the "audio output" for your Bluetooth device?
1) Using with Window PC please refer --
- Just right-click the sound icon,
- click playback devices,
- right-click on "Avantree Audition Pro"
- click set as default. (For More info please refer: Set up Bluetooth audio devices on Windows PC)
2) Using with iOS PC please refer --
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sound.
- Check the Bluetooth devices list of the sound output, then click "Avantree Audition Pro" as Output. (For More info please refer: Setup Bluetooth audio devices on iOS PC)
3) Using with TV, please refer the links as below:
3. Headphone is defective
Normally, the LED light will turn red when you try to charge, if you can't see any light even after using a different USB cable, the headphone might be defective.
If still not clear, please contact email@example.com for RMA support.