Below troubleshooting applies the following problems
- Can not power on
- Can not connect
- Indicated as connected, but still no sound (one / both earbuds)
Can not power on
Please fully charge it and try to power on again.
Can not connect
Note: you only need to pair the right earbud ONLY!
- Make sure the right earbud is in pairing mode - press & hold the power button on the right earbud for about 5s. LED will flash BLUE and RED alternately.
- Make sure the Bluetooth on your audio device (smartphone, tablet) is activated.
- Once the above two are done, turn on the left earbud - press & hold the power button on the left earbud for about 2s. LED will light on BLUE for about 1 second.
- If neither works, please clear pairing history. Then try to connect it again.
Indicated as connected, but still no sound
1. "Left, right channels connected" indicates, one earbud no soud
The old version has compatibility issue with Android 8.0 system. If your phone runs Android 8.0, please kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to replace with the new version.
Otherwise, please check:
- Make sure right earbud is connected and left earbud is powered on.
- Check the LED indicator to confirm if the earbuds is connected with each other. Once connected, LED on both earbuds will flash BLUE every 3s.
- If checked as not connected - LED flahses BLUE every 1s, please connect them manually.
Note: Audio on calls routes through the RIGHT earbud ONLY.
2. "Left, right channels connected" indicates, both earbuds no sound
- Check the LED indicator to confirm if the earbuds are connected with each other and the phone. Once connected, LED on both earbuds will flash BLUE every 3s.
- If checked as connected but still no sound, please try to pair and connect with another device.
- If this device works, please clear pairing history on both earbuds and delect any "Avantree TWS109" information on the Bluetooth list of the first "no sound" device. Then try to pair and connect it again.
- If used with PC / notebook, please select TWS109 as default playback device.
- If used with Android phone, please make sure TWS109 is both checked as media audio and call audio.
- Please make sure you are not running any applications support live voice function, such as GoToMeeting, WeChat, etc., while you want to stream music from two earbuds.
If none of above works, please contact email@example.com.