Keywords: SP850, FM radio, manual search, preset channel, reassign channel, re-order channel , my favorite FM channel
SP850 speaker allows you to use number buttons to preset your favorite radio stations(up to 50). Once finish this setting, when press the number button, the speaker will turn to the preset favorite station automatically.
How to preset my favorite radio stations?
- If you remember the frequency no. of your favorite radio stations >
- If you CANNOT remember the frequency no. of your favorite radio stations >
If you remember the frequency no. of your favorite radio stations, please follow below steps to preset your favorite stations:
- Turn on SP850 speaker. Ensure it is in FM radio mode (If you have already use auto-search function, please reset SP850 to clear all saved channels by auto search).
- Press number buttons to select your favorite stations and auto save them. E.g.
- The first station is 102.5MHz, you need press buttons quickly. Then SP850 will automatically turn to 102.5 station, and save this station to Channel 1.
- Then secondly station is 103.6MHz, you need press buttons quickly. This station will be saved to Channel 2
Once you finish the preset setting. You can simply press number button once to listen the preset radio station.
E.g. Press button, SP850 will auto turn to 102.5 station.
If you have saved above 10 channels, for example, press and and it will turn to channel 16.
- Use "auto-search" function to find your favorite stations.
- Clear all auto saved channel by reset SP850
- Then according above steps to preset your favorite radio stations.