How to make a call by voice?
For those smartphones (iPhone, Samsung, LG, HTC ect.) that support voice dialing (Siri, S Voice , Google Voice etc.) function, please follow the below steps:
1. Make sure your smartphone was CONNECTED with WIFI or (WLAN/Mobile Data)
2. Paired 10BP with your smartphone (follow the user manual)
3. Press MFB of 10BP once(activate Siri, S Voice, Google Voice etc.) and say "call xxx" (the name of the person you wish to call). Last Number Re-dialing, please double click MFB.
* Functionality varies depending on the mobile phone model, please refer to your phone user guide for details.
* Voice Dialing function may not use due to different pronunciation or environment.
How to answer a call?
Make sure that the Bluetooth of your phone is on and when a call comes in, press MFB button once to answer a call and press once again to end a call afterwards. You can also press and hold MFB for 2s to reject a call.