Multipoint Bluetooth Transmitter
Avantree Priva II
Avantree Priva II is a Bluetooth audio transmitter incorporating the latest 'aptX low latency' technology, for CD-like quality sound with virtually no delay.
With multipoint receiver support, Priva II allows you to share the fun and enjoyment of audio with others.
1. Priva II supports true stereo headsets rather than mono A2DP headsets.
2. About aptX Low Latency: to take advantage of the better performance of the APTX Low Latency codec, the receiver must support the same codec. If the receiver only supports the normal Aptx codec, or the SBC one, these codecs will be used instead. Due to aptX technology limitation, aptX Low Latency codec is currently not supported under dual link.
①. LED indicator
What’s in the box:
3. How to use in the battery mode and DC mode
Prive can be used in two different ways –
1. Battery mode – Switch to battery mode as a portable device.
2. DC mode – Switch to DC mode and connect to a DC power source for continuous power.
4. Getting Started
1. Auto power on: Priva II will auto power on when got charged.
2. Manually power on: Press and hold MFB for about 2 seconds until BLUE LED is on in the battery mode.
In the battery mode, Priva II will automatically power off when lost connection over 30 minutes.
5. Pairing and connecting
The first time you turn on Priva II, it will automatically go into pairing mode - Slide the button to Battery, press and hold MFB for about 2 seconds and the LED flashes BLUE and RED alternately.
Step 1: Then get your headphones/receiver into pairing mode.
Step 2: Keep them within 1 meter of each other, and wait until they have connected.
Step 3: Connect Priva II to the audio output port of the audio source for wireless audio streaming, such as your TV, laptop, etc.
Reconnection: Whenever you restart your headphones/receiver, it will automatically reconnect to Priva II. Otherwise, please try to shortly press the MFB on Priva II to reconnect them.
How to get Priva II into pairing mode manually?
In the standby mode(except dual link mode), press and hold MFB for 2 seconds until the LED flashes BLUE and RED alternately.
6. Multipoint – Connect to two headphones
Step 1: Connect to your 1st device as above.
Step 2: Get Priva II into pairing mode again – press and hold MFB for 2 seconds until the LED flashes BLUE and RED alternately.
Step 3: Get the 2nd device into pairing mode and wait until they connect.
7. How to place the Priva II
• Stick magnetic base to below optimal places.
• Avoid hanging behind TV.
8. Restore Factory Default Settings
You may need to reset Priva II if it is not working as expected. When Priva II is reset to factory default settings, all the paired device information will be erased.
Step 1: Get Priva II into pairing mode – press and hold MFB for 2 seconds until the LED flashes BLUE and RED alternately.
Step 2: Double click the MFB button, th-e BLUE and RED LEDs are both on for 2 seconds.Then Priva II will automatically enter pairing mode.
9. LED indications
10. Audio delay with different audio codec
11. Product Specifications
· Bluetooth version: 4.1
· Bluetooth profile: A2DP
· Audio codec: aptX-LL, aptX, SBC, FastStream
· Operating Range: Class ll, 10 meters
· Play time: up to 6.5 hours
· Standby time: up to 53 hours
· Battery: 250mAH rechargeable Li-Po battery
· Weight: Body part approx. 23 g; Base approx. 7 g
· Size: 48 mm(L) x 48 mm(W) x 15 mm(H)
Working and standby times may vary when used with different Bluetooth devices, usage settings, usage styles and environments.
Q: How to reconnect headphones/receiver to Priva II?
A: Normally, whenever restart Priva II or headphones, they will automatically reconnect.Otherwise, please try to shortly press MFB on Priva II to reconnect them.
Q: Why can’t get Priva II into pairing mode?
A：If you already connect Priva II to two devices simultaneously, Priva II can’t go into pairing mode again. Please turn off either of headphones/receivers.
More FAQs, video user guides and online support at: support.avantree.com