Keywords: DG40s, license fee, BlueSoliel, Test Version, Pay, extra fee, Serial Number, Serial No. Trial Version
ONLY download latest Avantree DG40s driver for Win XP, 7, 8, and upgraded Win 10 from HERE.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD driver from Bluesoliel.com!
Avantree DG40s using a SPECIAL version customised BlueSoliel software license from software company IVT. The license fee is already covered in the purchasing price and there is NO Extra fee to pay at any stage.
Avantree DG40s driver is NOT the standard version of BlueSoliel and therefore we do NOT encourage customers to go to BlueSoliel site to download / purchase their commercial software.
Win 7 and Non-Native Win 10 users can download the driver from here.
If you have license issue or system ask for Serial number >
1. Almost 99% of laptops on the market have built-in Bluetooth for data exchange. The drivers for this can lead to a resource conflict with BlueSoleil - the software which is included with the DG40S.
To avoid this please open "Device Manager", right-click the Bluetooth icon and select "Disable" to disable the default driver. In addition each time you start your computer we suggest you have the Bluetooth dongle plugged in to avoid computer confusion.
2. Next please remove / uninstall the previously installed version of BlueSoleil and reinstall the latest version to avoid conflict.
To do this:
1. Uninstall BlueSoleil
2. Check Device Manager > Bluetooth > and make sure no extra Bluetooth driver here. If there is, disable it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BStIzO4smHI
3. Use the CD software or download the LATEST driver from Lastest Driver (please click here to download) (Specific for Avantree DG40S!)
4. Click "setup.exe" and follow the instructions
5. Plug DG40S in and reboot your computer
If it's still not working properly, please contact us at [email protected]