User manual (English)
Avantree 5GS User Manual
Smart Bluetooth Headset
1. Product overview
|A. USB charging cable
B. Headset holder
C. Ear hook
D. Silicone ear bud
E. User manual
F. Warranty card
G. Invitation card
3. Pairing / Connecting
Step 1 Ensure the headset is off.
Step 2 Press and hold the multi-function button for about 5 seconds until LED
blinks BLUE and RED alternately.
Step 3 Activate Bluetooth on your phone, and set it to search for new devices.
Step 4 Select “Avantree 5GS”.
Once paired and connected, the headset will automatically connect to your phone whenever you turn the headset on again, provided it is in range.
The headset will automatically switch itself off if disconnected for about 30 minutes.
4. Multipoint – Connect with two phones simultaneously
Step 1 Pair and connect headset with the first phone as above. Then turn headset off.
Step 2 Turn on the headset, the headset will in pairing mode automatically.
Step 3 Pair and connect headset with the second phone as above.
Step 4 Turn headset off and on again, it will automatically search and connect with
the last two paird phones.
5. How to use
6. How to charge
When the battery power is low, the LED will flash red and an audible prompt is given every 15 seconds. Please charge the headphones via the supplied USB to AC adapter or PC USB port. It normally takes about 3 hours to fully charge the battery. The LED will stay red when charging and will turn off when charging is complete.
Note: AC adapter requirement 5V / 500mA-2A.
7. Product Specification
• Bluetooth compliance: Bluetooth 4.1
• Operating frequency band: 2.5GSHz ~ 2.48GHz unlicensed ISM band
• Operation ranger: Class 2, up to 10 meters
• Support profiles: HSP, HFP and A2DP profile
• Integrated with echo cancellation.
• Built-in speaker and microphone.
• Stand-by time: up to 120 hours
• Talk time: up to 5 hours
• Battery charging Time: about 2~2.5 hours
• Charger voltage / current: DC5.0V 300~500mA
• Battery type: 75mAH rechargeable lithium battery
• Dimensions: 49 x 20 x 16mm
• Weight: 10g
Note: The talk time, music time and standby time may vary when used with different mobile phones or other compatible Bluetooth devices, usage settings, usage styles, music formats and environments.
For more FAQ information, please refer to support.avantree.com