Please make sure your PC/notebook is Bluetooth enabled and supports A2DP profile, otherwise you may need a Bluetooth audio adapter (as below) to add the feature on PC/notebook that do not. For more details, please refer to PC/Notebook manufacturer.
Avantree Bluetooth receiver doesn't need any driver to install. All the drivers should be provided by PC manufacturer or Bluetooth adapter manufacturer.
We uses Bluetooth adapter here and it is the same way if you use built-in Bluetooth of PC/Notebook.
- * System type: 64-bit Operating System
- * PC: Dell Vostro 2421
- * Bluetooth adapter: CSR 8615
- * Bluetooth adapter software: IVT 9.X
- Step 1 Set Saturn into receiver mode and enter pairing mode.
Ensure Saturn is off, push Saturn into RX mode, press and hold MFB until LED flashes red and blue alternatively.
- Step 2 Turn on Bluetooth from PC/Notebook.
- Step 3 Search devices around PC/Notebook.
Step 4 Right click “Pair”
Step 5 Double click "Bluetooth Advanced Audio" to establish connection.
Step 6 Then you can stream music to your home stere system wirelessly via the receiver.
PC sound setting as below. Set playback device as Bluetooth Audio Playback.