The most frequent causes of there being no sound are the following >
1. No valid audio signal being fed into the Priva III
- Are the RCA cables connected to the TV red / white ports but they are in fact NOT Audio OUT?
- Can you hear the audio with the headphones plugged directly into the TV?
- Did you change your TV audio OUT setting to "External Speakers" (if using RCA Audio OUT and Optical OUT) or "Headset" (if using AUX/3.5mm OUT)?
- If you're using a DAC, did you change your TV audio format to PCM?
- If you're watching Netflix, plug your wired earbuds to the audio output on TV directly, can you hear sound? If no sound, it means your TV built-in DAC does not decode audio signal from Netflix.
Pls follow User Guide Step 1 & 2 carefully.
2. The Priva III and Headphones are not connected properly
If Priva III connected successfully to your headphones, indicator on the Priva III is:
- LED flashes once or twice per 5 seconds
If any more help needed, you may contact email@example.com for help. Also, to make sure all our users can use Avantree products properly, we offer Avantree Online Clinic to help you with your set up / installation FREE of Charge, click below link for details: