Keywords: Priva III, Priva IIA, 318, TC318, not working, no sound, defective, dead, faulty
Step 1 : Check the Priva III/Priva IIA and headphone/speaker are connected or not.
LED on Priva III/IIA flashes ONCE or TWICE per 5 seconds.
Not connected indicators:
LED on Priva III/IIA flashes BLUE ONCE per 2 seconds.
Step 2: Check if there is valid audio signal being fed into the Priva III/IIA.
- If connected using TV headphone jack:
1) Change your TV audio OUT setting to "Headset".
2) Plug wired ear buds into the TV headphone jack, check if you can hear sound.
- If connected using TV RCA ports:
1) ONLY use the Red/White ports LABELED “AUDIO OUT”. Other RCA ports are usually AUDIO IN and incorrect. Plug wired ear buds into the TV RCA ports with 3.5mm AUX to RCA audio cable, check if you can hear sound.
2) Change your TV audio OUT setting to "External Speakers".
Step 3: If both above are excluded, please contact email@example.com for replacement.