Keywords: HT3189, not working, no sound, not connected
- Around 30% due to transmitter & headphone not connected properly. More in Step 1.
- Around 65% due to invalid audio input. More in Step 2 below.
- Less than 5% due to product quality issue.
Step 1 : Check the Priva III(the black round transmitter) and AS9S(headphone) are connected or not.
- Headphone say 'Welcome to Avantree, Connected'
- LED indicator on BOTH transmitter and headphone stay SOLID BLUE
Not connected indicators:
- Headphone only say “Welcome to Avantree” but NO "Connected"
- LED indicator on both transmitter and headphone slowly FLASHES blue but NOT stay solid blue.
If connected, but still no sound, then go to below Step 2;
If not connected, pair and connect them referring to below link:
Step 2: Check if there is valid audio signal being fed into the transmitter.
- If connected using TV headphone jack:
1) Change your TV audio OUT setting to "Headset".
2) Plug wired ear buds into the TV headphone jack, check if you can hear sound.
- If connected using TV RCA ports:
1) ONLY use the Red/White ports LABELED “AUDIO OUT”. Other RCA ports are usually AUDIO IN and incorrect. Plug wired ear buds into the TV RCA ports with 3.5mm AUX to RCA audio cable, check if you can hear sound.
2) Change your TV audio OUT setting to "External Speakers".
Step 3: If both above are excluded, please contact email@example.com for replacement.