Keywords: Priva III, Priva IIA, 318, TC318, PC, laptop, gaming, skype, call
When used with PC/laptop, Priva III/IIA supports COMPUTER USB AUDIO INPUT which produces much better DIGITAL audio quality comparing to standard ANALOG audio.
- Connect Priva III/IIA to PC/laptop via the included Micro USB data/charging cable.
- Pair and connect Priva III/IIA with your headphones/speakers( refer to use manual).
- Right-click speaker icon on the bottom-right of the PC/laptop screen and select "Playback devices"
- Set “Avantree Priva III/IIA” as “Default Devices”.
- The connecting cable must have both DATA SYNC and charging capabilities.
- When used with a desk top computer, it is highly recommended that you use a USB port on the rear of computer as they tend to supply a more consistent voltage.
- For the Skype audio settings please select “Avantree Priva III/IIA” for both Speakers and Microphone.
If any more help needed, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help. Also, to make sure all our users can use Avantree products properly, we offer Avantree Online Clinic to help you with your set up / installation FREE of Charge, click below link for details: