Sure, you can use Priva III on your PC/laptop.
Actually, Prvia III supports COMPUTER USB AUDIO INPUT which produces much better DIGITAL audio quality comparing to standard ANALOG audio.
- Connect Priva III to PC/laptop via the included Micro USB data/charging cable.
- Pair and connect Priva III with your headphones/speakers( refer to use manual).
- Right-click speaker icon on the bottom-right of the PC/laptop screen and select “Playback devices”.
- Set “Avantree Priva III” as “Default Devices”.
- The connecting cable must have both DATA SYNC and charging capabilities.
- When used with a desk top computer, it is highly recommended that you use a USB port on the rear of computer as they tend to supply a more consistent voltage.
- For the Skype audio settings please select “Avantree Priva III” for both Speakers and Microphone.